Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Featured Creation by Jane

Crafter Feature is back at AW Showcase Blog!  How long has it been since the last one?!

I feel so bad about not having done one of these in a year...  A year!!!  Seriously, time flies when you're [ just fill in the blank ].  Is it just me or time seems to go by faster as you get older...  I'm sure I'm not alone feeling this way.

Today, I'm happy to feature a creation by Jane Proffitt, who submitted a lovely Moon Goddess coloring.


She gave the goddess lovely golden skin tone, gold and pearl jewelry, shiny black hair, and striking green eyes.  And gave the image a lovely frame to complete a lovely presentation.  Isn't she just stunning?  You can visit her blog post of this project at this link to read more about her work, see which Copics she used to achieve this beautiful coloring, etc.

"Moon Goddess" digi can be found at AW Etsy at this link.  She is also available at AW digi shop at my site on this page (Note to EU customers: All digis are, on average, 25% cheaper for you if you purchase on my site, compared to AW Etsy.  Both of my shops are EU digital VAT compliant, but set up very differently, and that's the reason for the price difference.).  She comes in JPG at 5 x 6 inches (1500 x 1800 pixels at 300 dpi).  (You can print her a little larger than the originally intended dimension without losing too much in line quality.  Most AW digis can be printed at about 150% (1.5 times) the original dimensions and still be perfectly suitable for hand coloring.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope to be bringing crafter features more regularly as I restructure my business to allow myself more free time.  If you'd like your AW projects considered for a feature on our blog, please add your project photos to the submissions album at Stamps by AuroraWings FB group.







6 comments:

heathermcd5318 said...

Jane created a stunning piece of art with your image. I love the jewelry and the frame.

Julie Odil said...

Jane did fantastic on this! Love her coloring.

Annemi said...

This is just stunning. I love the whole piece and the frame just makes the whole img pop.

GalFridayStamping said...

Thank you Mitzi for this wonderful opportunity. I just love your images and had a great time coloring this one! Thank you for the wonderful comments. ❤️

Julie Reed said...

Stunning Jane x

DonnaMundinger said...

What gorgeous coloring! The detail on her jewels is especially stunning. Fabulous work! xxD